In our preschool, highly trained teachers help your child to develop in safe daycare environment giving them freedom within boundaries, individual attention and enrichment.
We aim at giving strong foundation in:
- Physical development and motor skills: Opportunities offered for children to learn through being active and interactive, improving their skills of coordination, control, manipulation and movement.
- Take on simple acitivities independently like setting the table with cups and plates
- Paying attention to a person or activity for 5-10 minutes
- Examine new objects and situations with deeper curiosity
- Language arts: Exploring books and stories promotes a lifelong love of literature and language.
- Begin to identify the first sound in a word.
- Identify and name five to ten letters
- Recognizing his or her name and write it using letter-like shapes
- Music and movement: musical instruments and puppets.
- Repeat melodies and rhythm patterns
- Play movement games that involve following directions as well as creating unique moves.
- Numeracy & Science: Your child will learn math, logic, science concepts and develop fine motor skill by stacking, sorting, counting, and putting together various objects.
- Connect number words and numerals to the quantities they represent.
- Participate in scientific experiments led by teachers
- Visual and creative arts: Through painting or drawing, your child will learn eye-hand coordination, small muscle control and problem solving.
- Create detailed artwork that includes people,animals and things.
Your childs typical day:
Every thematic unit of IPC curriculum was developed for easy planning and sectioned into days. Each unit has its own 5 days’ worth activities. We have daily 3 activities focused on content areas such as language arts, music, arts, numeracy and science.
Besides, a typical day of your toddler will include lunch and naptime to nourish and rest your childs growing mind and body and an outdoor play time to burn off energy and develop motor skills.
- Full day programme includes 4 times nourishing a day whereas in half-day programme 2 times nourishing will be provided.
At Kaspi preschool, we are committed to maintaining 2 teachers for each group of students. Parents will receive everyday information of their child’s nutrition, sleeping and learning activities. So they can be confident we’ve provided a range of activities designed to engage their toddler and encourage fine and gross motor skills, language development and most important an understanding of caring relationships.