Our kindergarten classrooms are designed to help your child make significant developmental gains, like communicating successfully and working well both independently and in groups. This programme is full of challenges and fun which engages the child to improve thinking, reasoning, and communicating.
Our preschoolers are capable of developing independent opinion and ideas and appreciate collective thinking. They learn working in teams as well improve their leadership skills. Our highly trained teachers help your child through inquiry or instructions to be able to reflect on newly obtained knowledge. They learn to predict an outcome for specific actions and make connections and correlations. Preschoolers learn to communicate their ideas, needs and wants in an effective manner. Most important, they share compassion, knowledge and friendship.
IPC has 21 thematic units full of fun and enriching activities that students will love. Learning areas are following:
- Motor skills are divided into two categories, fine and gross. Fine motor skills include cutting, finger painting, and hand control. Gross motor skills range from balancing to team play.
- Numeracy incorporates sequential patterning, geometry, basic algebra and problem solving.
- Language arts cover areas of linguistics development, comprehension, skills, and language.
- Science & sensorial classes are packed with deeply enriching science experiments, field trips and inquiry based activities.
- Socio-Emotional skills are important aspects of interpersonal development. Supports your child’s ability to express and regulate feelings and develop relations with others.
- Creative arts develop children’s imagination through many avenues of art, from fine arts to music and role playing. We help your child creatively explore the arts, movement, drama, and music.
Typical day of your child. Your child will create portfolios that encourage communication through writing and drawing and participate in special classes on developing character traits.
- Math language and literacy. To build their knowledge and prepare them for school.
- Story and drama time, which allows your child to read a story with the class or act out a character.
- Song poem and music to expand your childs vocabulary listening skills and gross motor skills as well as to strengthen early literacy skills.
- Outdoor play and lunch and nap time. Full day programme includes 4 times nourishing a day whereas in half-day programme 2times nourishing will be provided.
At Kaspi preschool we are committed to maintaining 2 teachers for each group of students. You will receive everyday information of your child’s nutrition, sleeping and learning activities so you can rest assured that your early preschooler is progressing throughout the year.